K & A Engineering, Inc. provides over three decades of experience in foundation analysis, design, and construction.
Foundation engineering services we offer:
- Geotechnical investigation to characterize subsurface solid conditions
- Assessment of local geologic hazards such as liquefaction, differential settlement, and weak soils
- Development of economic foundation system alternatives that address site geologic constraints and project requirements
- Foundation repair investigation and design
- Construction drawings and specifications for new foundation systems and foundation repairs
- Analysis and design of lateral capacity for driven and cast-in-place deep foundation systems
- Wave equation analysis for driven piling
- Quality assurance inspections for foundation pad preparation and foundation construction.